- A chart or series of pages showing the days, weeks, and months of a particular year, or giving particular seasonal information
- A system by which the beginning, length, and subdivisions of the year are fixed
- a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc); “I have you on my calendar for next Monday”
- a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- enter into a calendar
- A datebook
- (winner) achiever: a person with a record of successes; “his son would never be the achiever that his father was”; “only winners need apply”; “if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success”
- (winner) a gambler who wins a bet
- A card that can be relied on to win a trick
- (winner) the contestant who wins the contest
- A person or thing that wins something
- A goal or shot that wins a winner or point
- An act of hitting the ball with a club, as a unit of scoring
- (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand; “it took two strokes to get out of the bunker”; “a good shot requires good balance and tempo”; “he left me an almost impossible shot”
- touch lightly and repeatedly, as with brushing motions; “He stroked his long beard”
- An act of hitting or striking someone or something; a blow
- A method of striking the ball in sports or games
- strike a ball with a smooth blow
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; “he stood still, his heart thumping wildly”
- The region of the chest above the heart
- The heart regarded as the center of a person’s thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion
- the courage to carry on; “he kept fighting on pure spunk”; “you haven’t got the heart for baseball”
- A hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation. In vertebrates there may be up to four chambers (as in humans), with two atria and two ventricles
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; “in your heart you know it is true”; “her story would melt your bosom”
Winner Cycle Chic Breakfast 2011 1
"Cycle Chic is about looking fabulous on a bicycle but it is also about personal style. This girl looks wonderful in her outfit and sunglasses and the fact that she rides a cool, old bike that she hand-painted made it easy for us to choose her as the winner."
Cycle Chic es tracta de tenir un look fabulós en una bicicleta, però també és qüestió d’estil personal. Aquesta noia es veu meravellosa en el seu vestit i ulleres de sol i el fet de que porta una bicicleta cool, vella i pintada a mà fa que sigui fàcil per a nosaltres per triar-la a ella com la guanyadora.
Calendar business cards
This calendar is designed to let you know what day of the week any day of the year is. Take for instance Christmas in 02011. To go the number 25 at the bottom. Go vertically up to the month December. You can see it is the second S, so christmas was on a Sunday.
Now find out what day of the week your birthday or anniversary is on.